Tuesday 15 April 2014

Marc Jacobs nail polish Fluorescent Beige

Today I have my first Marc Jacobs polish for you. This was purchased from Sephora. I realized while editing that I forgot to clean up my pinky finger. Please ignore!

Fluorescent Beige is a pink/brown nude with a light purple shimmer. The shimmer is only noticeable in certain lighting, but it is mighty pretty. I found this to be quite flattering and would think that it would be a work appropriate shade. I used three thin coats plus top coat. Nice formula and no issues with leveling or streaking.


fluorescent beige

marc jacobs nail polish

fluorescent beige

marc jacobs nail polish

I also have to say that I think the bottles are pretty. The outer cap pulls off with no issues, so there is no fussing with a strangely shaped top.
Do you have any Marc Jacobs polish? Do you like them? I always like to try to new brands. Thanks for the visit, and I hope to see you back soon.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

2 comments:

  1. Its a lovely everyday work appropriate shade. I like the shimmer in it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We understand there are always challenges when it comes to packing cosmetics, and that’s why we can create any type of cosmetic packaging that you may need in no time. personalized nail polish bottles

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!