Monday 5 May 2014

Hare Polish A Positive swatches

Today I have a super crelly from Hare Polish for you to ogle  : )

A Positive is a berry leaning bright pink crelly. You get the amazing squish of a jelly but it is highly pigmented.  Full of various size silver hexagons. I only needed two medium coats for full coverage.  A regular top coat smooths it all out really nicely.  My only small complaint is that some of the larger glitters tended to stick together.
Photos were taken in natural sun and shade. You can see that in sunlight it has a much brighter appearance. For me, at looked more like the shade shots most of the time.

hare polish a positive

hare polish a positive

hare polish a positive

hare polish a positive

hare polish a positive

Hare Polish store can be found HERE. They are also available through some international sellers. Please check HERE to see if one of these stores is a better fit for you. Hare Polish is also on Facebook and Instagram. A Positive is currently available in the Etsy shop. I didn't check the other stores for availability.

Thanks for the visit. Hope you enjoyed today's polish ; )

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers!