Tuesday 3 June 2014

Butterfly and Dragonfly stamping with Dollarama plates

Good day to everyone!

Today I have some stamping for you. I was testing out a few plates and polishes, so you're getting an odd looking manicure! My base is  Essie Resort Fling which you can see a review of here.  These plates came from a set I found at my local dollar store. The set was $3.00 ( I think ) and came with 5 plates, a stamper, and scraper. The stamper is garbage, but for the price it doesn't really matter! The few designs that I used all worked great.

butterfly dragonfly

essie resort fling

mundo de unas

The plates used are labelled SE18 SE19 and SE21. I couldn't seem to find an actual brand name anywhere.
 Stamping polishes are Konad Deep Jungle, Mundo de Unas # 14 Violet, and Mentality Sly.
I guess we have all learned not to ignore our dollar stores, you never know what treasures you may find. I'll add the links for where you can find the polishes. Have a great day everyone.


*polish and supplies purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

  1. That's cool that you found stamping plates at the Dollar Store. They don't seem so bad too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!