Wednesday 11 June 2014

Glam Polish Songbird

Songbird from Glam Polish
This is a magenta jelly polish with iridescent flakies and glitter. The photos really don't do it justice. Great application and I only needed two coats. Self leveled and isn't gritty. A regular top coat is all that's needed. I really liked this, great sunny day shade! Photos taken in direct and indirect sunlight.

songbird

glam polish songbird

glam polish songbird

glam polish songbird

For more information and purchasing information please check out the following links. Glam Polish is an Australian brand, but you will find that there are a lot of international stockists to choose from!
STORE | FACEBOOK | BLOG 

Thanks for the visit. I hope you enjoyed.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

2 comments:

  1. That is such a sparkly pink! Great swatch of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very pretty! I've been waiting for Harlow to restock this one.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!