Monday 2 June 2014

Sephora by OPI Three Way Mirror

Happy Monday? Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Today I have Three Way Mirror from Sephora by OPI for you. As I am sure you are all aware, you can no longer get these at Sephora, but I do find them occasionally at my local Winner's store. I'm still sad that this line was discontinued.
Three Way Mirror is a creamy brown leaning rose shade. Had I been more careful in applying it would have been a one coater for me, but I used two. Self leveled to perfection. No issues at all.

three way mirror

sephora by opi three way mirror

sephora by opi three way mirror

I really liked the way this shade looked. It went very nicely with my skin tone. I would also classify this as work appropriate, but I guess that may depend on where you work. Although these aren't readily available, I'm sure you can still find them on ebay and in swaps.
Hope you enjoyed the swatches!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

  1. Its a pretty rose everyday color to wear. I'm sad that this line is discontinued too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!