Monday 16 June 2014

Smitten Polish You're Turning Violet, Violet Swatches

Today I have an older Smitten Polish shade for you. This is You're Turning Violet, Violet. It is full of blue and purple holographic glitter and has a violet crelly base. No undies are needed. I used two coats and then did some dabbing in a few areas. I found this to be the best way to apply. The blue glitter really jumps out at you, which is nice. I thought it may get lost on the nail. The purple adds a bit of depth to it, even though they aren't as noticeable. Really nice touch. This does dry a bit gritty, so I recommend a good thick top coat. I used KBShimmer Clearly On Top.

smitten polish

you're turning violet, violet

you're turning violet, violet

I wasn't able to find any current information on the availability of this polish. You'll have to do your own investigating. I'll include the links for you. Thanks for the visit today!


*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers!