Monday 28 July 2014

Underlight - Color4Nails exclusive by Femme Fatale Cosmetics

Hello everyone! Sorry for my sporadic posting lately. It's harder when kids are off on Summer vacation to make the time. I'm here today though.
This is Underlight by Femme Fatale Cosmetics and was released exclusively through Color4Nails. This shade really fought with my camera. I've done the best I could. It was just so full of flecks and shimmer. I used three thin coats. I should have thickened up the last coat, but in person, the visible nail line wasn't as visible. It applied nicely and there was no staining to report. Teal/blue jelly base with purple shimmer and holographic flakies or shreds. You can also layer this over a similar base. The shimmer did disappear a bit once on the nail.

femme fatale cosmetics underlight

femme fatale cosmetics underlight

femme fatale cosmetics underlight

You can find this polish HERE and if you would like to find more information on Femme Fatale Cosmetics, please click HERE. Thank you for this visit!

*purchased by me*

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice shimmery teal! Its great to know that the nail line isn't as visible as it appears here too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!