Wednesday 13 August 2014

Pueen Encore SE04B Stamping

Today I have some random stamping using Pueen Encore plate SE04B. I just wanted to see how well it stamped, so I chose different areas of the plate to use. My base is Barielle My City Apartment.  I've included some photos of that for you too!

barielle my city apartment

barielle my city apartment

I used Mundo de Unas Iris as the stamping polish. Using different parts of the plate, I didn't come across any areas that the stamp wouldn't pick up. Any smearing in the photos is from applying top coat, not the image plate itself. 

nail stamping

pueen encore

mundo de unas

So far I've been very happy with this plate set and have no hesitations in recommending it to other stampers. I'm really loving these bigger plates that you can choose your own image.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great stamping plate! Really like the design you got from it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!