Tuesday 7 October 2014

Gosh Attitude

Today I have Gosh Attitude. I've had this polish for ages! It was a special edition so I'm not sure if it is still available anywhere. Apologies for that!

This is a really pretty royal blue. It's a creme, but it is so shiny you would think it's a jelly. This polish does have one major flaw. It stains. A lot. Did I mention that it stains... but it's so pretty. Considering I very rarely like a blue polish, that is saying a lot. This is two coats over a double layer of base coat.

Gosh nail polish Attitude

Gosh nail polish Attitude

Gosh nail polish Attitude

Gosh nail polish Attitude

I loved the stars that the sun made on my nails for the photos. It was a lovely added touch that I had nothing to do with! I purchased this from Shopper's Drug Mart. As mentioned, I am not aware if this is still available or not. If you do have it, remember to double up on your base coat!!!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers!