Saturday 4 October 2014

MckFresh Nail Attire The Labyrinth

Hello everyone. Today I have a polish from an Australian indie maker for you. Don't worry, polishes are available worldwide!
This is The Labyrinth. It's a glitter topper made up of black bars, different greens, and white in various sizes. I have two coats of The Labyrinth layered over Sally Hansen Coat Of Arms. Please excuse the clean up. The gold shimmer just spread. I had sparkly fingers for awhile! No issues with application other then not many bars made it onto my nails. Personally, this is fine, bars are my least favourite glitter shape.

MckFresh Nail Attire  The Labyrinth

MckFresh Nail Attire  The Labyrinth

MckFresh Nail Attire  The Labyrinth

This is an older polish, but it is still available at Mei Mei's Signatures. For newer polishes you can order direct from MckFresh's Etsy shop HERE. Shop is currently open! You can also find information on MckFresh's Facebook page and Instagram.

Thanks for having a peek! Hope to see you soon.

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

2 comments:

I love to hear from my readers!