Saturday 18 October 2014

Picture Polish Grace

Today I have Picture Polish Grace swatches for you.

It's a very pretty pale pink scattered holographic. No glitter in this polish. I didn't use a ridge filling base, but as you can see I should have. The formula was thinner then I expected it to be. I used three thin coats. Some of my larger flaws aren't quite covered. Remember to use a good base coat if you need it! Other then being on the thin side, I didn't have any issues. Pics are with top coat.




Picture Polish Grace is part of the Opulence series. For more information please visit the Picture Polish site. They have a lot of international stockists, so you are better off to check here. I hope you enjoyed!

*polish purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment:

  1. Its a pretty pink with a light holo to it. Nice swatch of it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!