Monday 13 October 2014

Thanksgiving Nail Stamping

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadians!

I did turkey nails last year, so this year I went with leaves and pumpkins.
My base is OPI You're So Vainilla. Stamping done with Mentaliy opaque orange and Prim. Filled in with L'Oreal Creme de Mint and Mango Mamma.
Plates are Bundle Monster H11 and Cici & Sisi plate 03.

mentallity stamping polish

cici & sisi 3

leaf nail stamping

thanksgiving nail stamping

I thought it was pretty cute. Lots of fall colours.  The Bundle Monster plate (pumpkins) was fussy to work with, but no issues with the leaf pattern. And I threw in some pics of You're So Vainilla. I love these beige-ish nude shades. Great for nail art!

opi you're so vainilla

opi you're so vainilla

Thanks for the visit! Hope you enjoyed. Gobble Gobble :)

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers!